Designed with Castelli's flat Lycra fabric these womens shorts will feel dry and provide the right amount of compression. A freshly updated (women's specific) KISS Air seat pad, flat-form waist and GRIO3 lie-flat leg grippers give maximum comfort to a wide range of body shapes.
Then there's the KISS Air Donna women's specific seat pad which provides the perfect amount of cushioning, for the comfiest ride:
- A seamless skin care layer ~ soft to touch, seamless to cut out chafing with an antibacterial coating to prevent saddle sores and infection.
- Anatomical shape ~ moves with you and each pedal for maximum comfort.
- Dual density, variable thickness ~ maximum density for you sit bones but without being over bulky.
Castelli Size Guide - tops and bottoms
Note: where Castelli once had a reputation for making gear that suited only very small Italian people, the Castelli women's size scale is now very similar to 'normal' UK sizing.
|Chest A||Waist B||Hips C||Inseam D|
|X-Small||79cm / 31"||63cm / 25"||87cm / 34"||75cm / 29.5"|
|Small||84cm / 33"||68cm / 27"||92cm / 36"||76cm / 30"|
|Medium||89cm / 35"||73cm / 29"||97cm / 38"||77cm / 30"|
|Large||94cm / 37"||78cm / 31"||102cm / 40"||78cm / 30.5"|
|X-Large||99cm / 39"||83cm / 33"||107cm / 42"||79cm / 31"|
Note: the inside leg measurement is naturally less relevant for shorts than for tights!
- 71% Polyamide (Nylon) | 29% Elastane (Spandex)
- Endurance Evolution fabric
- Provides optimum muscle support
- Feels dryer in nearly all conditions
- Flat-form waist construction, eliminates stitching & elastic ~ front & back
- GIRO3 lie-flat leg grippers
- Weight: 136g
- KISS Air Donna women's specific pad ~ proven comfort | seamless skin care layer | anatomical shape | dual density & variable thickness
Q. What do a 19th century Italian tailor, a designer for the Milan Ballet and the first ever lycra cycling shorts have in common?
A. They are all part of a rich 140 year history that's led to today's most recognised brand in cycling: Castelli.
Throw in a heart attack on a famous Italian climb, family feuds, Olympic gold medals and controversy in the pro peloton and it begins to sound more like a Sicilian soap opera than the backdrop to a cycling brand.
Today, Castelli's scorpion emblem is arguably the single most recognised in cycling. Iconic is an overused word these days, but the Castelli brand surely qualifies.
We first discovered Castelli on our year long ride through the Americas in 2010, when our founder Liz (pictured) wore Castelli shorts and loved them, so stocking them seemed an obvious choice. But we're almost as captivated by the story behind the name as the kit itself! For the full Castelli story (it's quite a story!), click here.
Complete the Look
See more like this...
1 customer reviews
Castelli ShortsReview by Lori
I bought these shorts while on sale and love them. They feel great and are worth paying a bit more for quality.
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323