The Pro Dry Soft 2-layer fabric of these Vista Shorts is cut in a six-panel anatomical design and, when combined with the excellent stretch of the fabric, results in a beautiful fit that moves with you as you pedal. Also thanks to the two layer fabric, comprised of a polyester inner and nylon outer, breathability is maximised assuring you of a comfortable and dry feel, even when working hard. Finishing off these exemplary shorts are the cross-wrap construction of the leg endings for a softer and stretchier way to achieve a perfect fit.
The Women's Kiss Air seat pad Castelli use for the Vista shorts aims to incorporate as many of the features and comfort as the top-of-the-line progetto X2 seat pad but at a more affordable price.
1. Seamless skin care layer: A super soft, brushed microfibre top that maximizes comfort and fit. Seamlessly engineered to eliminate chafing and abrasion. Flexible to move with you. Bacteriostatic treatment to avoid saddle sores and infection.
2. Continuously variable thickness: Dual density and infinitely variable thickness gives you the perfect cushioning for every part of the pad. Maximum thickness and density in the ischial zone, tapering to moderate thickness in the perineum, and minimum thickness at the perimeter.
3. Anatomic shape: Comfort is further enhanced by creating a perfect interface to your body during every pedal stroke.
Affordable price tag and they won't disappoint.
Castelli Size Guide - tops and bottoms
Note: where Castelli once had a reputation for making gear that suited only very small Italian people, the Castelli women's size scale is now very similar to 'normal' UK sizing.
|Chest A||Waist B||Hips C||Inseam D|
|X-Small||79cm / 31"||63cm / 25"||87cm / 34"||75cm / 29.5"|
|Small||84cm / 33"||68cm / 27"||92cm / 36"||76cm / 30"|
|Medium||89cm / 35"||73cm / 29"||97cm / 38"||77cm / 30"|
|Large||94cm / 37"||78cm / 31"||102cm / 40"||78cm / 30.5"|
|X-Large||99cm / 39"||83cm / 33"||107cm / 42"||79cm / 31"|
Note: the inside leg measurement is naturally less relevant for shorts than for tights!
- New Pro-Dry soft 2 layer fabric provides exceptional moisure management
- Kiss Air Seat Pad for all day comfort
- Cross wrap leg elastic with silicone strip
- Reflective tape on back of leg
- Weight 129g (Small)
- 15 - 35 degrees
Q. What do a 19th century Italian tailor, a designer for the Milan Ballet and the first ever lycra cycling shorts have in common?
A. They are all part of a rich 140 year history that's led to today's most recognised brand in cycling: Castelli.
Throw in a heart attack on a famous Italian climb, family feuds, Olympic gold medals and controversy in the pro peloton and it begins to sound more like a Sicilian soap opera than the backdrop to a cycling brand. But then again Castelli is no ordinary brand.
Today, Castelli's scorpion emblem is arguably the single most recognised in cycling. Iconic is an overused word these days, but the Castelli brand surely qualifies.
We first discovered Castelli on our year long ride through the Americas in 2010, when our founder Liz (pictured) wore Castelli shorts and loved them, so stocking them seemed an obvious choice. But we're almost as captivated by the story behind the name as the kit itself! For the full Castelli story (it's quite a story!), click here.
1 customer reviews
SatisfiedReview by Caroline
I absolutely love these Castelli shorts. The padding is excellent and the elastic band at the waist fits just right. Being 5'2'' I sometimes have trouble finding shorts which aren't too long. However, the length on these Castelli shorts is ideal for me. Very satisfied with this product.
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323