An exceptionally priced lightweight thermal glove that offers windproof, showerproof and thermal protection from the elements. Its ultra-soft microfleece lining and sublime fit will easily make them one of your favourite winter accessories. Read the Tech Spec for a full list of features.
Measure the back of your palm over the widest section of your hand for an accurate glove size.
- A lightweight thermal winter glove designed for cold weather riding
- Windproof, showerproof and breathable with micro-fleece lining keeps your hands safe from the elements
- Pre-curved shape gives a sublime fit
- Elasticated cuff for a convenient removal
- Reflective details for enhanced visibility
- Silicone grippers on the index and middle fingertips, thumb and palm for better grip on brake and shift levers and grips
Madison started as a company way back in 1977 as a small bike shop based in North West London. Since then, that single shop has evolved into one of the UK’s top distributors of bicycle parts and accessories, responsible for getting dozens of cycling brands to retailers.
Aside from all the other brands they sell, Madison's own brand of cycling kit has become one of the most trusted and widely-recognised names in cycling. Their original niche within the mountain biking world has broadened to cover all cycling disciplines, including road, commuting and touring - and their commitment to female cycling has accelerated so fast that eventually we could no longer resist!
Madison gear is hard wearing, well priced and beautifully designed too, with a strong, feminine design thread running through the whole range. It's great kit at great prices.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323