Designed and tested with the Madison Genesis road team, the waterproof Shield Neoprene Closed Sole overshoe is a must-have accessory for wet and cold riding conditions. Built with taped seams to prevent water leakage, the abrasion resistant toe and sole fabric provides durability and longevity through the harsh winter months. Fitting the overshoes is easy thanks to its stretch, rear zipper and adjustable cuff. The elasticated legg cuff with silicone gripper ensures they stay in place for the duration of your ride.
Small: 37-40 (UK 4 - UK 6.5)
Medium: 40-42 (UK 6.5 - UK 8)
Large: 42-44 (UK 8 - UK 9.5)
XL: 44-47 (UK 9.5 - UK 12)
XX-Large: 47-49 (UK 12 - UK 14)
- A heavy-weight waterproof overshoe for riding in the cold and wet conditions
- Built with the Madison Genesis road team, the Shield neoprene Thermal overshoe is a great winter piece to battle the cold and wet conditions
- Neoprene fabric with a PU face is the ideal fabric for wet weather riding
- Tape seams prevent water leaking into the top of the overshoe
- Reflective details are a welcome aid in low light conditions
- Abrasion resistant toe and sole fabric is tough with an element of stretch to ease the fitting and removal process
- Waterproof rear zipper and adjustable cuff make for an easy fit
- Elasticated leg cuff with a silicone gripper keep them firmly in place
Madison started as a company way back in 1977 as a small bike shop based in North West London. Since then, that single shop has evolved into one of the UK’s top distributors of bicycle parts and accessories, responsible for getting dozens of cycling brands to retailers.
Aside from all the other brands they sell, Madison's own brand of cycling kit has become one of the most trusted and widely-recognised names in cycling. Their original niche within the mountain biking world has broadened to cover all cycling disciplines, including road, commuting and touring - and their commitment to female cycling has accelerated so fast that eventually we could no longer resist!
Madison gear is hard wearing, well priced and beautifully designed too, with a strong, feminine design thread running through the whole range. It's great kit at great prices.
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323