You know those days when you look out of the window and can't predict what's going to happen? That's when Rivelo's Hainworth cycling knee warmers come into their own.
Cool or wet and you'll have an unobtrusive extra layer of warmth and protection to fall back on. And as and when it warms up, you simply need to strip them off and tuck them in your jersey pocket.
With a mesh panel at the back for breathability & comfort, they have a striped silicone band at the top for comfort, and a Rivelo silicone cuff gripper to keep them securely in position.
- Thermal fleece backed fabric
- Mesh panel for breathability
- Comfortable striped silicone band
- Reflective Ri logo on right leg for extra visibility
- Silicone gripper at cuff, for a secure fit
- No scratchy labels - care label is made from a soft fabric and sewn flat (inside right leg)
- Suitable for temperatures 5-15c
- Main: 87% Polyamide 13% Elastane
- Trim: 84% Polyamide 16% Elastane
Rivelo may be the biggest name in cycling kit you hadn’t heard of. And that’s just part of why we were first attracted to them!
Rivelo is designed, developed and tested in the UK by real cyclists – from everyday commuters to passionate long distance afficionadas. And as a result, every detail of every piece they produce positively hums with cycling know-how.
Naming each product after a UK ride that they know and love, they combine the passion of a small and knowledgable team with big scale production. The result? Top quality kit with every nuance covered - and all at great value prices.
And then there’s the look – unstated, classy and every bit good enough to be proud of off the bike as well as on. Check out their showpiece navy and red combos!
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323