The Rivelo Brushfield thermal tights, feature DWR (durable water repellant) leg and seat panels, which help to keep you warm and dry even in the coldest or wettest weather. In a sharp shower, the rainwater will actually bead off the material.
With top quality Italian technical fabric, an equally premium female-specific pad and plenty of cycling design details for extra visibility, these could soon become your go-to winter tight choice.
|X-Small||31-33" / 78-84cm||25-27" / 64-68cm||35-37" / 88-94cm||27" / 67-70cm|
|Small||33-35" / 84-89cm||27-29" / 68-73cm||37-39" / 94-99cm||28-29" / 70-73cm|
|Medium||35-37" / 89-94cm||29-31" / 73-79cm||39-41" / 99-104cm||29-30" / 73-76cm|
|Large||37-39" / 94-99cm||31-33" / 79-84cm||41-43" / 104-109cm||30-31" / 76-79cm|
|X-Large||39-41" / 99-104cm||33-35" / 84-89cm||43-45" / 109-115cm||31-32" / 79-82cm|
- Italian MITI Thermo Roubaix Thermal fabric, with DWR (durable water repellent) leg & seat panels to keep you warm and dry, even in the coldest or wettest weather
- Female specific high density chamois pad, covered with Oeko-Tex certified antibacterial stretch fabric - suitable for any length of ride
- Upper leg and seat pad DWR panels for wet weather protection
- Doubled over front waist panel for comfort
- Ergonomic panel construction gives the perfect fit whilst in the riding position
- Reflective visibility details
- Long, accessible cuff zips with reflective detailing
- Soft flat locked stitching on all seams for comfort
- Soft silicone Rivelo gripper at back waist for a secure fit
- High back rise for protection & warmth
- No scratchy labels - care label is made from a soft fabric and sewn flat
- This fabric is not compressive, so if you are between sizes you may wish to size down
- 51% Polyamide 33% Polyester 16% Elastane
Rivelo may be the biggest name in cycling kit you hadn’t heard of. And that’s just part of why we were first attracted to them!
Rivelo is designed, developed and tested in the UK by real cyclists – from everyday commuters to passionate long distance afficionadas. And as a result, every detail of every piece they produce positively hums with cycling know-how.
Naming each product after a UK ride that they know and love, they combine the passion of a small and knowledgable team with big scale production. The result? Top quality kit with every nuance covered - and all at great value prices.
And then there’s the look – unstated, classy and every bit good enough to be proud of off the bike as well as on. Check out their showpiece navy and red combos!
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323