The Rivelo Ditchling women's cycling jersey is made from luxuriously soft Italian fabrics, giving a fabulous blend of comfort & breathability on longer warm rides. The look is unfussy but the Ditchling is stuffed with a whole host of technical and performance details.
Designed and tested at length by Rivelo's team of female cyclists, the Rivelo Ditchling jersey is ergonomically panelled with female cyclists taking centre stage. That means real freedom of movement, true comfort on and off the bike and the best fit possible when you're in the riding position.
Add to that a simple yet bold colourway that goes brilliantly with a whole range of other Rivelo gear and you'll soon find that 'what do I go out in today' question answering itself!
|X-Small||31-33" / 78-84cm||25-27" / 64-68cm||35-37" / 88-94cm||27" / 67-70cm|
|Small||33-35" / 84-89cm||27-29" / 68-73cm||37-39" / 94-99cm||28-29" / 70-73cm|
|Medium||35-37" / 89-94cm||29-31" / 73-79cm||39-41" / 99-104cm||29-30" / 73-76cm|
|Large||37-39" / 94-99cm||31-33" / 79-84cm||41-43" / 104-109cm||30-31" / 76-79cm|
|X-Large||39-41" / 99-104cm||33-35" / 84-89cm||43-45" / 109-115cm||31-32" / 79-82cm|
- High stretch Italian Xtra Life & Sport Energy Lycra for soft, luxurious feel, comfort fit and top performance
- Italian 2-way stretch mesh panels for exceptional breathability
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Pilling resistant
- Exceptional breathability
- Quick dry properties
- Reflective trims for visibility
- Dropped hem at rear, with silicone gripper to avoid riding up
- Low profile collar for extra comfort
- 4 generous back pockets, incl. water resistant zip pocket for keeping your small essentials safe
- Ergonomic panel construction giving a perfect riding position fit
- YKK full zip with zip garage & guard for protection against rubbing
- No scratchy labels - care label is made from sewn-flat soft fabric
Rivelo may be the biggest name in cycling kit you hadn’t heard of. And that’s just part of why we were first attracted to them!
Rivelo is designed, developed and tested in the UK by real cyclists – from everyday commuters to passionate long distance afficionadas. And as a result, every detail of every piece they produce positively hums with cycling know-how.
Naming each product after a UK ride that they know and love, they combine the passion of a small and knowledgable team with big scale production. The result? Top quality kit with every nuance covered - and all at great value prices.
And then there’s the look – unstated, classy and every bit good enough to be proud of off the bike as well as on. Check out their showpiece navy and red combos!
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323