Rivelo's Fairoak women's cycling shorts are the a staple for your wardrobe. Unfussy and flattering, the Fairoak is deliberately understated to allow you to combine any tops and accessories you choose - whilst never losing focus on technical qualities and great fit.
Plenty of clever features show the importance of Rivelo's female testing team in creating even their entry level shorts - the doubled over waist panel, anti-sausage leg grippers and quality chamois pad are all evidence of this. Your Rivelo Fairoaks could rapidly become the cycling shorts you reach for before rides of all lengths!
|X-Small||31-33" / 78-84cm||25-27" / 64-68cm||35-37" / 88-94cm||27" / 67-70cm|
|Small||33-35" / 84-89cm||27-29" / 68-73cm||37-39" / 94-99cm||28-29" / 70-73cm|
|Medium||35-37" / 89-94cm||29-31" / 73-79cm||39-41" / 99-104cm||29-30" / 73-76cm|
|Large||37-39" / 94-99cm||31-33" / 79-84cm||41-43" / 104-109cm||30-31" / 76-79cm|
|X-Large||39-41" / 99-104cm||33-35" / 84-89cm||43-45" / 109-115cm||31-32" / 79-82cm|
- Women-specific high density chamois pad, covered by Oeko-Tex certified antibacterial stretch material
- Versatile for any length of ride
- Compression grade fabric giving supportive fit and resilient performance
- 5cm wide striped silicone Rivelo leg grippers help to avoid ‘sausage’ legs
- Doubled over front waist panel for extra comfort
- Ergonomic panel construction ensures a better riding position fit
- Great breathability & wicking
- Reflective visibility detailing
- Soft flatlock stitching to avoid chafing
- Soft silicone gripper at back waist to keep in position
- Flattering high back rise
- No scratchy labels – care label made of sewn-flat soft fabric
Rivelo may be the biggest name in cycling kit you hadn’t heard of. And that’s just part of why we were first attracted to them!
Rivelo is designed, developed and tested in the UK by real cyclists – from everyday commuters to passionate long distance afficionadas. And as a result, every detail of every piece they produce positively hums with cycling know-how.
Naming each product after a UK ride that they know and love, they combine the passion of a small and knowledgable team with big scale production. The result? Top quality kit with every nuance covered - and all at great value prices.
And then there’s the look – unstated, classy and every bit good enough to be proud of off the bike as well as on. Check out their showpiece navy and red combos!
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323