The Rivelo Frensham thermal long sleeve jersey, with water repellent 'DWR' treatment, is a versatile and classy top for all seasons. Wear the Frensham on its own, or as one cosy part of a layering system, and it'll see you through from Autumn to Spring.
The Frensham is designed, fitted and tested by female cyclists, with reflective design features for extra visibility and a new pocket layout offering extra space for those long rides. Indeed, with no fewer than 5 pockets, including a zipped one and an extra side one for snacks, it's full of cycling specific detailing and fits beautifully. Most of all, we love the water repellency to keep you dry in a shower. A classic in the making.
|X-Small||31-33" / 78-84cm||25-27" / 64-68cm||35-37" / 88-94cm||27" / 67-70cm|
|Small||33-35" / 84-89cm||27-29" / 68-73cm||37-39" / 94-99cm||28-29" / 70-73cm|
|Medium||35-37" / 89-94cm||29-31" / 73-79cm||39-41" / 99-104cm||29-30" / 73-76cm|
|Large||37-39" / 94-99cm||31-33" / 79-84cm||41-43" / 104-109cm||30-31" / 76-79cm|
|X-Large||39-41" / 99-104cm||33-35" / 84-89cm||43-45" / 109-115cm||31-32" / 79-82cm|
- Soft, thermal stretch fabric for comfort and warmth
- DWR finish in case you get caught out in the rain
- Four spacious back pockets including a zip pocket for keeping small essentials safe
- Extra side pocket, for easy accessibility ideal for gels/snacks
- Ergonomic panel construction gives the perfect fit whilst in the riding position
- High wicking & breathable, yet warm and cosy
- Reflective details for extra visibility
- Dropped hem at rear with Rivelo silicone gripper
- Full YKK zip with zip garage & guard for protection
- Stretch cuffs for comfort
- No scratchy labels care label is made from a soft fabric and sewn flat
Rivelo may be the biggest name in cycling kit you hadn’t heard of. And that’s just part of why we were first attracted to them!
Rivelo is designed, developed and tested in the UK by real cyclists – from everyday commuters to passionate long distance afficionadas. And as a result, every detail of every piece they produce positively hums with cycling know-how.
Naming each product after a UK ride that they know and love, they combine the passion of a small and knowledgable team with big scale production. The result? Top quality kit with every nuance covered - and all at great value prices.
And then there’s the look – unstated, classy and every bit good enough to be proud of off the bike as well as on. Check out their showpiece navy and red combos!
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323