The Rivelo Garrowby is a packable shower and wind proof jacket that’s designed for those days when the weather can’t make up it’s mind - or when you need an extra layer on a descent or sitting outside the coffee stop. It folds down into its own integrated stuff sack, making it small enough to fit in your pocket whilst also offering protection if the weather suddenly turns windy, cold or damp.
With its well conceived venting to ensure you don't overheat, and plenty of other cycling specific detailing, the Rivelo Garrowby is the perfect back up solution for any ride, all year round.
And it's especially meaningful for our founder Phil as he learned to love cycling around Garrowby back in the 80s!
|X-Small||31-33" / 78-84cm||25-27" / 64-68cm||35-37" / 88-94cm||27" / 67-70cm|
|Small||33-35" / 84-89cm||27-29" / 68-73cm||37-39" / 94-99cm||28-29" / 70-73cm|
|Medium||35-37" / 89-94cm||29-31" / 73-79cm||39-41" / 99-104cm||29-30" / 73-76cm|
|Large||37-39" / 94-99cm||31-33" / 79-84cm||41-43" / 104-109cm||30-31" / 76-79cm|
|X-Large||39-41" / 99-104cm||33-35" / 84-89cm||43-45" / 109-115cm||31-32" / 79-82cm|
- Windproof & water resistant fabric yet breathable and lightweight - easily packs into your jersey pocket
- Central back vent for added breathability and also allows access to jersey pockets underneath without having to unzip
- Stretch mesh underarm gussets for freedom of movement & breathability
- Reflective piping & print details for added low light visibility
- Dropped hem at rear to protect from road spray
- YKK full length zip with Ri lock down puller, zip garage & guard for protection
- Angled collar, lined in soft microfiber fabric, for comfort and weather protection
- Soft gros grain ribbon back neck hanging loop
- Internal stretch mesh pocket that can be used as a stuff pouch to store the jacket
- No scratchy labels - care label is laser cut and bonded
Rivelo may be the biggest name in cycling kit you hadn’t heard of. And that’s just part of why we were first attracted to them!
Rivelo is designed, developed and tested in the UK by real cyclists – from everyday commuters to passionate long distance afficionadas. And as a result, every detail of every piece they produce positively hums with cycling know-how.
Naming each product after a UK ride that they know and love, they combine the passion of a small and knowledgable team with big scale production. The result? Top quality kit with every nuance covered - and all at great value prices.
And then there’s the look – unstated, classy and every bit good enough to be proud of off the bike as well as on. Check out their showpiece navy and red combos!
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323