Gilets are surely the most versatile piece of kit in any cycling wardrobe. The Rivelo Women's Haresfield cycling gilet is designed, manufactured and test purely for women, and the fit is every bit as good as you'd expect.
The Rivelo Haresfield women's cycling gilet folds down small enough to slip into your jersey pocket, whilst offering core protection in damp, windy or cold weather. Reflective design features give you extra visibility for darker conditions, but don't distract from the classy, bold colourway - making it a joy to mix and match with other Rivelo items for a complete look guaranteed to earn you a nod of approval out there on the road.
Top Tip: why not combine your gilet with arm warmers for max adaptability to conditions.
|X-Small||31-33" / 78-84cm||25-27" / 64-68cm||35-37" / 88-94cm||27" / 67-70cm|
|Small||33-35" / 84-89cm||27-29" / 68-73cm||37-39" / 94-99cm||28-29" / 70-73cm|
|Medium||35-37" / 89-94cm||29-31" / 73-79cm||39-41" / 99-104cm||29-30" / 73-76cm|
|Large||37-39" / 94-99cm||31-33" / 79-84cm||41-43" / 104-109cm||30-31" / 76-79cm|
|X-Large||39-41" / 99-104cm||33-35" / 84-89cm||43-45" / 109-115cm||31-32" / 79-82cm|
- Windproof, water resistant fabric
- Breathable and lightweight – fits comfortably into your jersey pocket
- Stretch mesh side panels for easy movement, breathability and snug performance fit
- Central back vent for extra breathability - gives access to jersey pockets without needing to unzip
- Dropped hem at rear to avoid a wet bum from road spray
- Stretch binding ensures secure fit
- Angled collar, lined in soft microfibre fabric, for extra comfort and weather protection
- Reflective piping & print details giving additional visibility
- YKK full length zip with Ri lock down puller, zip garage & guard to avoid rubbing
- Soft gros grain ribbon hanging loop
- No irritating labels – internal care label is laser cut and bonded
Rivelo may be the biggest name in cycling kit you hadn’t heard of. And that’s just part of why we were first attracted to them!
Rivelo is designed, developed and tested in the UK by real cyclists – from everyday commuters to passionate long distance afficionadas. And as a result, every detail of every piece they produce positively hums with cycling know-how.
Naming each product after a UK ride that they know and love, they combine the passion of a small and knowledgable team with big scale production. The result? Top quality kit with every nuance covered - and all at great value prices.
And then there’s the look – unstated, classy and every bit good enough to be proud of off the bike as well as on. Check out their showpiece navy and red combos!
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323