Polka dots have always been part of cycling's heritage - just think Queen of the Mountains red on white for a start. And we've rarely seen them so stylish worked into a design as in Rivelo's Hatchford stunning women's cycling jersey.
Technically the Rivelo Hatchford is right up with the finest women's cycling jerseys around. It's stuffed with clever cycling features that demonstrate just how well Rivelo's female test team 'get' what you need on a bike. It fits beautifully and the material is so flattering you may forget you're wearing a jersey at all!
Add that to the enticing options to mix and match with the rest of the complementary Rivelo range and this could become your go-to warm weather jersey.
|X-Small||31-33" / 78-84cm||25-27" / 64-68cm||35-37" / 88-94cm||27" / 67-70cm|
|Small||33-35" / 84-89cm||27-29" / 68-73cm||37-39" / 94-99cm||28-29" / 70-73cm|
|Medium||35-37" / 89-94cm||29-31" / 73-79cm||39-41" / 99-104cm||29-30" / 73-76cm|
|Large||37-39" / 94-99cm||31-33" / 79-84cm||41-43" / 104-109cm||30-31" / 76-79cm|
|X-Large||39-41" / 99-104cm||33-35" / 84-89cm||43-45" / 109-115cm||31-32" / 79-82cm|
- Top quality soft, comfortable wicking performance fabric
- Unique Rivelo polka dot design
- Outstanding breathability and quick dry properties
- 4 generous back pockets, incl. water resistant zip pocket to keep your small essentials safe
- Extra side pocket - perfect for gels or coins
- Ergonomic panel construction to give the perfect riding position fit
- Reflective trims for additional visibility
- Dropped hem at rear with silicone gripper to avoid riding up
- YKK full length zip, complete with ri lock down puller, zip garage & guard to prevent rubbing
- No irritating labels – care label is sewn flat from soft internal fabric
Rivelo may be the biggest name in cycling kit you hadn’t heard of. And that’s just part of why we were first attracted to them!
Rivelo is designed, developed and tested in the UK by real cyclists – from everyday commuters to passionate long distance afficionadas. And as a result, every detail of every piece they produce positively hums with cycling know-how.
Naming each product after a UK ride that they know and love, they combine the passion of a small and knowledgable team with big scale production. The result? Top quality kit with every nuance covered - and all at great value prices.
And then there’s the look – unstated, classy and every bit good enough to be proud of off the bike as well as on. Check out their showpiece navy and red combos!
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323