Rivelo's Hazelwood female specific ¾ bib knickers are designed for those bridge seasons when you need to keep your muscles warm, without overheating. Rivelo have taken a classic cycling design and simply made it better.
The Hazelwoods are anatomically cut for the best possible comfort & performance whilst on your bike and Rivelo have used the best technical thermal fabric and chamois pad technology available. The result is exceptional comfort and temperature control, with a subtle dollop of your own identity through the wide range of colourschemes. In fact, many customers we know who've discovered Rivelo bottoms swear they'll never look elsewhere again.
These bib knickers have been designed, fitted and tested by female cyclists, so you can just focus on the ride ahead. And stay warm and comfortable while you do!
|X-Small||31-33" / 78-84cm||25-27" / 64-68cm||35-37" / 88-94cm||27" / 67-70cm|
|Small||33-35" / 84-89cm||27-29" / 68-73cm||37-39" / 94-99cm||28-29" / 70-73cm|
|Medium||35-37" / 89-94cm||29-31" / 73-79cm||39-41" / 99-104cm||29-30" / 73-76cm|
|Large||37-39" / 94-99cm||31-33" / 79-84cm||41-43" / 104-109cm||30-31" / 76-79cm|
|X-Large||39-41" / 99-104cm||33-35" / 84-89cm||43-45" / 109-115cm||31-32" / 79-82cm|
- Female specific high density chamois pad from Cytech (EIT) in Italy, with bacteriostatic, quick drying and cooling fabric covering – suitable for any length of ride
- Thermal fabric that also offers a high level of compression & support
- Ergonomic panel construction gives the perfect fit whilst in the riding position
- Breathable mesh brace section, with YKK zip front, for support whilst riding and easy ‘on & off’
- Reflective visibility details
- Mesh panels on backs of knees, for comfort when pedalling & extra breathability
- Zip pocket for keeping small essentials safe
- Soft flat locked stitching on all seams for comfort
- Soft silicone Rivelo striped gripper at cuffs for a secure fit
- No scratchy labels – care label is made from a soft fabric and sewn flat.
Rivelo may be the biggest name in cycling kit you hadn’t heard of. And that’s just part of why we were first attracted to them!
Rivelo is designed, developed and tested in the UK by real cyclists – from everyday commuters to passionate long distance afficionadas. And as a result, every detail of every piece they produce positively hums with cycling know-how.
Naming each product after a UK ride that they know and love, they combine the passion of a small and knowledgable team with big scale production. The result? Top quality kit with every nuance covered - and all at great value prices.
And then there’s the look – unstated, classy and every bit good enough to be proud of off the bike as well as on. Check out their showpiece navy and red combos!
Complete the Look
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323