Rivelo Monsal Bib Tights are premium winter bib tights, made to keep you warm through the longest, coldest winter rides. They're anatomically cut for comfort and performance whilst on your bike and use top quality Italian Thermo Roubaix thermal fabric with ergonomically placed DWR panels.
The Rivelo Monsal bib tights have been designed, tried and tested by female cyclists. The torso section is breathable and fitted, with a slick zip, to ensure you're comfortable and supported both on and off the bike. They're simply some of the finest winter bib tights on the market, so you can just focus on the ride ahead no matter what the weather.
This fabric is not compressive, so if you are between sizes you may wish to size down
|X-Small||31-33" / 78-84cm||25-27" / 64-68cm||35-37" / 88-94cm||27" / 67-70cm|
|Small||33-35" / 84-89cm||27-29" / 68-73cm||37-39" / 94-99cm||28-29" / 70-73cm|
|Medium||35-37" / 89-94cm||29-31" / 73-79cm||39-41" / 99-104cm||29-30" / 73-76cm|
|Large||37-39" / 94-99cm||31-33" / 79-84cm||41-43" / 104-109cm||30-31" / 76-79cm|
|X-Large||39-41" / 99-104cm||33-35" / 84-89cm||43-45" / 109-115cm||31-32" / 79-82cm|
- Italian MITI Thermo Roubaix Thermal fabric, with DWR (durable water repellent) leg & seat panels to keep you warm and dry, even in the coldest or wettest weather
- Female specific high density chamois pad, covered with Oeko-Tex certified antibacterial stretch fabric - suitable for any length of ride
- Upper leg and seat pad DWR panels for wet weather protection
- Ergonomic panel construction gives the perfect fit whilst in the riding position
- Breathable mesh brace section, with YKK zip front, for support whilst riding and easy 'on & off'
- Reflective visibility details
- Long, accessible cuff zips with reflective detailing
- Soft flat locked stitching on all seams for comfort
- Soft silicone Rivelo gripper at cuffs for a secure fit
- No scratchy labels - care label is made from a soft fabric and sewn flat
- This fabric is not compressive, so if you are between sizes you may wish to size down
- Main: 51% Polyamide 33% Polyester 16% Elastane
- Trim: 81% Polyamide 19% Elastane
Rivelo may be the biggest name in cycling kit you hadn’t heard of. And that’s just part of why we were first attracted to them!
Rivelo is designed, developed and tested in the UK by real cyclists – from everyday commuters to passionate long distance afficionadas. And as a result, every detail of every piece they produce positively hums with cycling know-how.
Naming each product after a UK ride that they know and love, they combine the passion of a small and knowledgable team with big scale production. The result? Top quality kit with every nuance covered - and all at great value prices.
And then there’s the look – unstated, classy and every bit good enough to be proud of off the bike as well as on. Check out their showpiece navy and red combos!
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // email@example.com // +44 (0) 1302 249 323