The Rivelo Ranmore women's cycling shorts are top-of-the-range women-specific cycling shorts on a par with any others available. Designed to improve how you ride and feel through the longest, hardest outings, they're anatomically cut for the best possible comfort and performance whilst you're on the bike.
Using the best Italian Cytech chamois pads available. Rivelo's Ranmore cycling shorts have been designed, developed and tested in the UK by real female cyclists. That means they know exactly what to get right in a pair of female cycling shorts - so you can just focus on your ride.
The classic Black colour way is cycling heritage par excellence - and opens up all kinds of combinations with other Rivelo pieces for a truly classy look.
|X-Small||31-33" / 78-84cm||25-27" / 64-68cm||35-37" / 88-94cm||27" / 67-70cm|
|Small||33-35" / 84-89cm||27-29" / 68-73cm||37-39" / 94-99cm||28-29" / 70-73cm|
|Medium||35-37" / 89-94cm||29-31" / 73-79cm||39-41" / 99-104cm||29-30" / 73-76cm|
|Large||37-39" / 94-99cm||31-33" / 79-84cm||41-43" / 104-109cm||30-31" / 76-79cm|
|X-Large||39-41" / 99-104cm||33-35" / 84-89cm||43-45" / 109-115cm||31-32" / 79-82cm|
- Female-specific high density chamois pad from Cytech (EIT) in Italy
- Bacteriostatic, quick drying and cooling fabric covering for pad - suitable for any length of ride
- 70 denier circular knit Invista Lycra - giving all-way stretch and optimised support
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- 5cm silicone leg grippers, helping you to avoid 'sausage' leg
- Doubled over front waist panel for comfort
- Soft silicone Rivelo gripper at back waist for a secure fit
- High back rise for protection
- Ergonomic panel construction - giving a perfect fit whilst in the riding position
- Reflective visibility detailing
- Exceptional breathability & wicking properties
- Zip pocket to ensure your small essentials stay safe
- No scratchy labels - care label is made from a soft fabric and sewn flat
- Soft internal overlocked stitching for comfort
Rivelo may be the biggest name in cycling kit you hadn’t heard of. And that’s just part of why we were first attracted to them!
Rivelo is designed, developed and tested in the UK by real cyclists – from everyday commuters to passionate long distance afficionadas. And as a result, every detail of every piece they produce positively hums with cycling know-how.
Naming each product after a UK ride that they know and love, they combine the passion of a small and knowledgable team with big scale production. The result? Top quality kit with every nuance covered - and all at great value prices.
And then there’s the look – unstated, classy and every bit good enough to be proud of off the bike as well as on. Check out their showpiece navy and red combos!
Complete the Look
See more like this...
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Unit 28, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW // firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 1302 249 323